Eagle Point Beach and Dive Resort in Anilao has affordable hotel packages suited for your budget. This is the one of the best Batangas beach resorts that offers team building venues for your wonderful weekend getaway.
Date: May 9-10, 2014
Event: NATIONAL IRRIGATION ADMINISTRATION
No. of PAX: 70 people
Coordinator: Ms. Nectar Marcelo
In house in charge: Ms. Annie L. Cotacte
Day 1- May 9, 2014 (Friday)
– The group arrived almost late in the afternoon at the main resort.
– I helped the coordinator and everyone knows their own rooming lists base on their occupancy.
– They brought lots of fruit in the resort so we charged them for a corkage fee.
Day 2– May 10, 2014( Saturday) First group on the island.
– We went to the Sepoc Beach Center at exactly 8:00 am in the morning, since I got 4 groups for that day, we immediately start the activity when we arrive on the island.
– We finish the activities before they took their lunch.
This group was full of energy .. The energy to have more beers on their table. 🙂
Because they had lot of beers ordered on the island.
F and B- Zanji– on call– over see and assisting the group.
Nurse– Mary Grace
Standby Nurse– JM-OJT
Sepoc Staff– Jack, Aldrin, Robert, and Maria. Furniture’s set up, cleaning the area, Dish washing, and grilling the food.
Prepared by: GRACE CLAUD
For More Updates Follow Us In Our Facebook Page
You May Want To Watch All The Episodes of Pantaxa Season 2