Looking for a nice place to stay for your weekend getaway? Eagle Point Beach and Dive Resort in Anilao offers hotel accommodation for your vacation! This best beach in Batangas offers lots of activities to make your stay memorable.Here’s the activities that your employees gonna enjoy and excel strong relationship bonding at the beach resorts.
1. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S FLAG HUNT (20 – 25 minutes)
- There are flags scattered in the famous Batangas Beach Resorts, Sepoc Beach Center.
- Each flag has a corresponding point
- Members of each team will look for the flags
- The team for this Team Building activity with the most number of flags and points win the game
2. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S SAND CASTLE MAKING (30 minutes)
The team will have to form a sandcastle under time pressure. The team that can make the most creative castle wins.
3. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S OBSTACLE RELAY (10 minutes each member)
- In this team building activity, each team will have to undergo the obstacle that the host of the game will give them.
- There will be rows of tires and bench for each team. The members of each team will have to run on each tire. If their feet do not pass through the tire hole, they have to repeat the obstacle from the starting line before they can proceed to the next obstacle.
- The team who finishes the obstacle wins the race.
4. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S TUG – O – WAR (15 minutes)
- Fun, physically demanding. Several teams pull against each other, requiring communications and tactics, as well as strength to outmaneuver and win.
5. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S SACK RACE (20 minutes)
- Each team has to fit inside the sack
- Teams will jump and race to the end of the line.
- If the team falls, they have to go back from the start until they do it without falling.
- The team who reaches the other end wins the race.
6. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S FILLING THE DRUM (30 minutes)
- Each team will be given a pale and a drum with holes
- The two teams must fill the drum with water from the pristine water of this famous Anilao Dive Resort in the Philippines
- The members can only use their body parts to cover the holes of the drum.
- Game is under time pressure.
- The first team to fill up the drum with water wins the game.
7. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S KAYAK RACE (20 minutes)
- Each member must have their life vest on
- The member of the team must paddle to the floater and from there, they must Paddle back to the shore
- If the member of the team falls, they have to go back from the start and repeat the same procedure.
- The team who finishes first, wins the game.
8. BATANGAS BEACH RESORT’S RAFT MAKING (With Fee – Php 1,500.00 Each Team / 30 minutes)
- Each team will be given a set of “kawayan” (bamboo poles) and strings
- The team will have to make a raft under time pressure
- The team that finishes first wins the game.
Note: the finished raft should float on the water and can be used by the team.
or More Updates Follow Us In Our Facebook Page
You May Want To Watch All The Episodes of Pantaxa Season 2