Batangas Intro Scuba Diving with Overnight Package Deals – P4,999.00
Experience the thrill, fun and adventure of Introductory Scuba Diving and enjoy the best Overnight package deals at Eagle Point Beach Resort and Hotel in Batangas.
- An affordable scuba diving in Anilao at Eagle Point Beach Resort and Hotel in Batangas and the famous Anilao scuba diving destination with a relaxing Overnight Stay for P4,999.00 only per person!
- Salt water pool Sessions
- Twenty (20) feet Open Water Dive
- Buoyancy Compensator with Power Inflator (BCD)
- Regulator with Octopus
- Lead weights and weight belt
- Tank (Aluminum)
- Wet Suit, gloves, fins, booties, mask
- Supervision of Dive master/Instructor
- Enjoy the famous Batangas beach resort for a introductory scuba diving in our in-house salt water reef pool
- Experience breath taking panoramic views and the surrounding peaks
- Use of swimming pool and other resort facilities included such as billiards, table tennis and other activities such as fish feeding
- Inclusive of welcome drinks
- Access to the bird Aviaries and other activities such as scheduled fish feeding at reef pool
- Inclusive of transfers/return shuttle service from parking lot to the resort
- 5% Discount on ala carte
Eagle Point Beach Resort and Hotel in Batangas, is strategically situated for scuba diving and snorkeling, in the middle of a network of 30 Anilao dive spots bursting with life and blessed with clear visibility. Scuba Diving is possible throughout the year. Just two hours driving distance from Manila airport, you will find an amazing kaleidoscope of creatures in pristine water of Anilao dive sites.
Sepoc Beach Center is known to be the Batangas beach in Anilao that is also a sanctuary of endangered species like turtle where in several times in a year, laying and hatching eggs take place. The beach center is also well known to be a company and summer outing and company team building venue.
The Anilao beach resort in Batangas area is part of the Verde Island Passage, one of the most diverse marine ecosystems in the world. Our protected reef in front of Eagle Point Resort was found by a U.K. marine biologist team several years ago to have 287 species of corals, compared to only 50 species in the Caribbean, and 250 species in the world – famous Tubbataha Reefs in the Sulu Seas, in the south of the Philippines.
Eagle Point Beach Resort and Hotel in Batangas is the Leading Scuba Diving Resort in Anilao, Leisure & Family Resort in Anilao, Batangas. This seaside haven was developed with adventure and comfort in mind for everyone, a year round destination for scuba divers, adventurers, nature lovers and for those who would just like to unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Voucher validity: Until March 15, 2017 and it’s subject to room availability on declared Holidays and Long weekend.
- Minimum of four (4) persons per trip required or purchase of 4 vouchers per room / maximum of 6 persons in a room
- Subject to availability, please call (02) 813-3553 / (02) 813-3560 / 09178164950 / 09175625223 / 09177125024 / 09209776694 or email email@example.com for inquiries and reservations
- No refund/rebooking once booked and confirmed
- Price is Net (includes service charge and VAT)
- No-show at reserved date will result in voucher being forfeited
- Voucher is transferable and can be given as gift to family and friends
- Buy as many vouchers as you want
- Optional Private Island Hopping: 15-20 min boat ride from the main resort toSepoc Beach Center with additional charge.
- Company and Summer Outing and Team Building Venue: www.eaglepointresort.com.ph
- Anilao Scuba Diving Destinations Philippines and Weekend Getaway: http://www.anilaodivingresort.com