Have you watched this episode on Salamat Dok yesterday?
For March 27 until 29, 2014 here are the happenings of the “Salamat Doc Special Coveraged”.
First day– March 27, 2014
– The group Salamat doc arrived around 11:30 am with the researchers and Cameramen.
– They were searching for the event that can be suit to their segment.
Octopus and Jelly fish cases.
– In Mabini sides and in the locals, along the shoreline area.
2nd Day– March 28, 2014
– Alvin Alchieco one of the anchor and host, arrived late that night.
– 8:00 am the group arrived together with the crews, producer, and the director.
– Ms. Mary the coordinator completes all the essentials for their shooting.
– Ms. Pier Pastor was the one that got the underwater segments and assisted by Manny Del Lion.
– Followed by an Interview with Mr. Ernie Martinez in the Eagle Deck.
– After that, the group took their lunch before the final shooting.
South end area is the focal point of their interviews and discussion for the local Doctor in Mabini Hospital.
Next the cooking segments with our in house chef John.
(Presenting our in house Steam salmon with béarnaise sauce)
And also Calamansi pie.
Then, during dinner they took a shoot for fun dining with the in– house model
(Mr. Mark Lord, Ms. Tess, Mr. Ernie and Mary Grace)
3rd day–March 29, 2014
The group went to the Sepoc Island with Ernie Martinez and Bernadette Sembrano’s Team.
They took some coverage’s of the beach center of the Sepoc Beach Center.
They took the activities and amenities in the whole area.
THIS SALAMAT DOK SEGMENTS WAS THEIR 10th YEARS ANNIVERSARY.
We were so lucky because we‘re on the top of their choices.
We did it again for the best! For EPR advertisement and we thank you to Mr. Ernie Martinez.
Thank you to everyone who support this kind of event.
For More Updates Follow Us In Our Facebook Page
You May Want To Watch All The Episodes of Pantaxa Season 2