Stress from work? Leave it all in the workplace and go to this affordable beach in Batangas called Eagle Point Resort, which offers you an exciting Batangas getaway with company outing activities for a best team building venues with co-workers, family and friends that will give you more challenging and thrilling opportunities. Meanwhile, this interesting post will make you have an idea for team building activity! HAVE U EVER?
This week I am sharing and all-time favorite Signature Teambuilding team building activity. During some of our team building programs people recognize this one from their days in college sitting around with a bunch of friends with a alcoholic beverages in hand. No alcohol required (or recommended) for this one! I like this ice breaker activity mostly because anyone can do it, everyone has choices about how they want to participate, it is genuinely fun and really does…”Break the Ice.”
Have U Ever
- In a large open area everyone is asked to form a circle
- Each person is issued a Polyspot or bandana to be used as a marking spot
- One Polyspot is to be placed in the center of the circle
The facilitator stands on the center spot and gives the instructions that the person on the center spot asks a question that begins with, “Have you ever….” The question must be true of the person asking. If it is also true of anyone in the circle, they must change spots, but not with their immediate left or right neighbor. The person in the center would change spots with any of the vacated spots within the circle.
- The participants are told the particular environmental risks of the game such as wet grass and uneven ground. Be cautious when moving to another spot.
- The game is not meant for the participants to run full tilt to another spot. You might ask they maintain a fast walk in order not to have any accidental slips.
- The game is not a contact sport so be careful not to knock people down in an attempt to gain a spot.
- The question must be true of the person in the center
- The question must be true of anyone moving within the circle
- You cannot move to a spot either left or right of you
- You cannot knock anyone off of a spot
- You can also have two people join arms and move when the question is true of either one of them. This is effective when you have a rather large team. If you do this, you could also say that the question must be true for both partners.
- When a new person is on the center spot you may ask them to give their name to the team and have the team greet each new person.
- If you have a really large group or want to use this as an opening, change the question to be “I’d Like to Know.” The question asked of the group is “I’d like to know how many people have _____?” If it is true for you, come into the center of the circle and high-five the people in the center. If it is not true for you, stay on the perimeter and clap for everyone. Plan out several questions that will get everyone engaged to come to the center. Tell the participants you will ask the first few questions but then you want them to ask questions that they want to know about. You can always end with “I’d like to know how many people are ready for the day?” and get everyone into the center.
All activities contain some inherent risk of injury whether it be physical or emotional. The author had devoted reasonable attention to the safety of any activity included on this website be describing potential hazards and testing the activities with others.
The reader assumes all risks and liability for any loss or damage that may result from the use of the materials contained on this website. The information presented on this website is for your reference, and you (the reader/end user) are ultimately responsible for judging the suitability of an activity and safely supervising the activity.
Credits to SignatureTeambuilding
For More Updates Follow Us In Our Facebook Page
You May Want To Watch All The Episodes of Pantaxa Season 2